Multimedia development, game programming, immersive environments, and Halloween.
Sunday, October 02, 2005
More work on the Mausoleum
Well, we had another meeting where we corpsified and detailed foam. We've got two wall panels marked out and routed, and all the corpses have now been hit with the latex and cotton batting. Matt sketched out a concept for the front of the mausoleum and started sketching it out, and we came up with a cool way to do the lights on the front of the structure. Earlier today, I got the rest of our garage cleaned out, so we now have a workable workshop area, which will allow me to get stuff done during the week. Things are starting to accelerate!