Saturday, October 01, 2005

Long day

Spent eight hours today cleaning up our garage in preparation for tomorrow's mausoleum-detailing and corpsification party. I ended up building three sets of shelves, reorganizing practically all the storage in the garage, and set aside a place for the mausoleum flats to be stored year-round. Thanks to the new shelving units, we have more storage now than we have stuff to store, so maybe I'll take a trip to Spirit Halloween store tomorrow. Just kidding. It's getting to the point now where we build everything ourselves and don't buy things, which is a good feeling, but it's sure a lot harder.

I did have several neighbors walk by today asking what new things we're cooking up this year. I hope the mausoleum lives up to the expectations I have for it...

No comments: