Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Apple releases a Ruby on Rails Dev article

Lately, while searching Google for web development articles about problems I'm encountering, I keep landing on Apple Developer Connection pages, which almost always give me the depth and detail I need to solve my problem while still being readable and quickly understandable so I can do it quickly. Today, this trend appears to have continued, as I came upon a newly released Apple Developer Connection article entitled Using Ruby on Rails for Web Development on Mac OS X, which looks to be a good primer for anyone looking to get into Ruby on Rails development. As with all web development articles out of the ADC, they're not just for Mac people - while the "how to install Ruby on Rails" stuff might be Mac-specific, the rest is useful to people of any platform looking to get a primer on Ruby on Rails development.

No comments: