Saturday, June 25, 2005

Bring out yer dead

This has been quite a week. Early in the week, my wife and I were both grappling with the Hershey squirts. She's still dealing with hers, but mine has subsided in favor of something that looks and acts like a sinus infection, complete with drainage nausea, but which the doctor tells me is just allergies. My son is all congested with a rattling cough, and has an ear infection in both ears.

And to put the icing on the cake, I woke up this morning unable to open my left eye because it was sealed shut with a vile yellowish crust. That's right, pinkeye!

At this rate, I think one of us is going to see an arm drop off tomorrow afternoon or so. I'm hoping that being sick all this time is at least making us a little more resistant to the crawling cruds so that when Captain Trips comes to call, it will all be worth it...

No comments: