Monday, June 12, 2006

Friends of ImaginEERIEing

Today, to coincide with a new version of our ImaginEERIEing main page, which was starting to get a little cluttered, I've added a new page so I can finally track and point people to the great things other home haunters have done using our howto's, guides, and ideas.

It's called Friends of ImaginEERIEing, and it will be the place I collect references to people's haunt work related to our digital puppets, Flying Crank Ghost crypts, and whatever other nasty and unpleasant things we come up with.

Unfortunately, I seem to have lost track of many of the people who had sent us things, so it's only got five people on there now. I'll add more if I can find them.

If you have built something off of our site, submit your haunt, and we'll showcase it!

5 comments:

Daniel Lopez said...

CC,

Great job on the new site. I can't tell you how much fun I (and my family) have had being a part of your creative Halloween vision. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of such a great project.

-Daniel....PS: Getting better everyday (Hey isn't that a Tesla song?)

Anonymous said...

Yes Daniel. Don't forget about their "changes" song. I hope you are feeling better!

CC. I have about 5 other links, if I can find them. Here is one for the magic mirror.

http://www.dmarakowski.com/halloween/

CC said...

Heh. Daniel, we couldn't have done it without you. The Crypt and the Mausoleum - the two most striking and memorable attractions we've got - are pretty much all you, dude.

Glad to hear you're getting better, man. And let me reiterate - if you need anything, give a call.

And Mark, thanks in advance for sending me those 5 other links. I don't know what happened to the list I was collecting, but I sure can't find it now. Heh.

Daniel Lopez said...

Thanks guys. CC - it was your vision that was the hard part...building it was easy. I can't wait to see what your creative genius will invision for Halloween 2006.........I've got the tools....bring on the design... Thanks again.....

My recovery is going fine, I took a little step back. I thought I was ready to go back to work, but my body had other ideas. I can only work for a couple of hours before I just get completly exhausted. Luckily, I am able to work from home....Good news is that I get a little stronger every day....

Cheers! -daniel

-daniel

Deathtouch said...

Hey CC since you have me down for your friends page, can I get you on my gravemaker site. Something I have been messing around with for the home haunter. www.gravemaker.info.