- Models now receive the act() message each frame.
- Fixed bug that makes demo scene not work.
- info() gives more information, and more complete information without parameters.
- Fixed thumbnailer to include headings on member thumbnails.
- Added floor() and ceil() math functions.
- Added event() and replaceController() to the Controllers object. The Controllers object is now implemented a little differently, but the API should be the same.
- Added centerImage() imaging lingo routine.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
I've released an update to the MVC framework for developing Shockwave3D applications in Director. Changes include: