Tuesday, August 14, 2007

ImaginEERIEing.com opens its doors

Thanks to Apple's new domain name support, I can now host my haunt-related stuff on its own separate domain, and have the digital puppets not look like such a fly-by-night operation.

Introducing: imaginEERIEing.com.

As part of the launch celebration, our new digital puppet for 2007, Gordo is now available for download as a demo version.

It has not been extensively tested yet, and this is why it's not available for purchase yet. I hope to get some feedback and testing done on it over the next several days, after which point, Gordo will become available for purchase. If you try out Gordo, please drop me a line and let me know how it works for you. Gordo has a higher-resolution model than Yorick or Mirror, so it will probably demand higher system requirements than the other puppets did.

Speaking of our other puppets (Yorick and Mirror), they are still available and have their own pages on the new site.

Enjoy, and happy haunting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the "Mirror," although this sort of creativity just makes me nuts with envy! :0)

Thanks for the inspiration,
Leland